Below are some frequently asked questions our practice receives. If you don't see the question you are looking for, please free to contact our office through the "Contact Us" link on our website.
What if I have medical forms that need to be completed?
The correspondence/medical record staff at William Muir Md spine surgery works with your physician to completer various forms including Disability, Insurance, Banking, Medical Records Requests and Handicapped Parking.
What do I need to do to access all the features of the website?
- First, create an account and complete pre-registration. Make sure you complete all required fields that marked by a red asterisk.
- Acknowledge the notice of privacy practices by putting a check in the box at the end of the page, when prompted to do so.
- Create your User ID and Password.
- Click on "My Patient Page" to access:
- Prescription Renewal
- Appointment Requests
- Virtual Office Visits
- and much more!!!!!
How do I request a copy of my medical records?
To obtain a copy of your medical records, you can simply call us:
- allow 7-10 days to after we have received your information to complete your request
- we will contact you via telephone and/or email when they are ready to be picked up.
- we will let you know if you need to sign an authorization to release your records.
Do I need a referral form?
You are responsible for managing your insurance. If your insurance company requires an referral you are responsible to have your Primary Care Physician send a referral to our office in advance of your appointment. If you have any questions regarding your insurance coverage or eligibility, you should call the toll free number located on the back of your insurance card.
What if someone else's insurance is paying for my visit?
If you are being seen due to an automobile accident and an automobile insurance is going to provide payment for the visit, you must bring the following information to your FIRST visit:
If you arrive without the above information you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- copies of your medical record and x-rays and MRI
- adjuster's name
- name of insurance
- telephone number of the adjuster
- address for bill submission
- claim number
- date of injury
What insurance information do I need to bring to my appointment?
Please bring your insurance card(s) with you to every visit.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please be courteous, and provide 24 hours notice for all cancelled appointments. This helps insure that we can meet the needs of all of our patients. If 24-hour notice is not given, you may be charged a fee to cover the physician and staff time allotted for your appointment.
What should I bring to my appointment?
Where are you located?
Our main office is attached to Summerlin Hospital at 653 Towne Center #210, Las Vegas. For more information regarding other locations go to Our Locations page on the website.